Bubble Gum Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Bubble gum flavoring
- 1/4 cup Chiclets
- Red food coloring
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, bubble gum flavoring and a few drops of food coloring. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into Bosch ice cream mixture.
- Layer ice and rock salt inside the mixing bowl, surrounding the ice cream mixer attachment.
- Cover the cream maker and churn for 20 minutes, adding in the chiclets when the ice cream starts to thicken.
- Place ice cream in freezer until desired consistency is reached.