- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage , shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken - bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- wonton strips
- sesame seeds
- ramen noodles, broken into chunks
Asian Cabbage Salad
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
Products Used: Universal Slicer Shredder or the Large Slicer Shredder on your Bosch Kitchen Machine.
Using the slicing disk shred the green and purple cabbage. Switch to the large shredding disk to shred the carrots. Place shredded vegetables in a bowl, and add chopped green onions, edamame, chicken, and almonds. Mix well.
Whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the salad. Toss to coat evenly. Top with wonton strips, sesame seeds and ramen noodles right before serving.