Skip to content
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Add coconut oil, honey, brown sugar, and salt to a saucepan. Stir over low heat until it comes to a gentle simmer. Let simmer 1-2 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Allow to cool.
- In Bosch mixer with cookie paddles, combine oats and cereal. Pour in coconut oil and honey mixture and mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips
- Transfer mixture to pan. Press mixture into the pan using a piece of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on additional chocolate chips if desired, and press into the bars.
- Refrigerate for one hour before cutting into bars.