Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream w/ White Chocolate
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 4 oz White chocolate, chopped
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the pecans and chocolate, in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into ice cream attachment. Place attachment in bowl of Bosch mixer.
- Layer ice and salt around the attachment.
- Turn mixer on speed 3 and run for 20 minutes. After ice cream has slightly thickened and while mixer is running, add pecans and chocolate through top hole of attachment. Mix for 10 minutes.
Serve as is or place ice cream in freezer for harder ice cream, if desired.