Rebecca is here to answer the age old question of “What’s for Dinner?”. She features easy to make recipes for busy families, including main dishes, sides and wonderful deserts like this one.
For the original recipe along with detailed instructions click the link below.
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 pkg Milk Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, Mix together flour, salt, baking soda, and oats and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and white sugar until fluffy
- Add eggs and brown sugar and beat another 3 minutes
- Add peanut butter and mix until combined
- Mix half the flour mixture into the other ingredients and mix until combined
- Slowly add remaining dry ingredients, the mixture will be thick.
- Spray 9×13 glass pan with cooking spray and spread mixture evenly in pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean
- Remove from oven and pour milk chocolate chips on top.
- Allow chips to melt from heat of bar cookies
- Spread melted chocolate with a knife evenly over bars
- Allow to fully cool before cutting