A member of the Bosch Mixer family created the perfect recipe for brown bread using her Bosch Mixer and has been kind enough to let us share it! She is a Michigan mom who loves feeding family and friends. Be sure to check her out on Instagram where she shares all of her recipes if you enjoy this one!
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- 2 1/2 Cups Warm Water (around 110 degrees)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Active Dry Yeast
- 2/3 Cup Raw Honey
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil or Avocado Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Blackstrap Molasses
- 2 Tablespoons Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Fine Sea Salt
- 4 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 to 4 Cups Bread Flour
- Add warm water, yeast, and honey to the bowl of your Bosch mixer. Give it a quick mix, cover with lid (or with a kitchen towel for those who don’t have a Bosch mixer), and let sit for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, take the lid off and it should be all foamy (if it’s not, your yeast may be old).
- Mix in the melted coconut oil, molasses, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add the whole wheat flour 1 cup at a time as the mixer is on the lowest setting, start adding the bread flour 1 cup at a time, stop adding flour when it has a lopsided shape and stops sticking to the side of the bowl in a
- Place the lid back on and knead the dough for 10 minutes on the lowest setting. Once the time is up, the dough should look smooth and elastic when pulled up. Place the lid back on the mixer and allow it to rise for an hour or until it has doubled in size.
- Flour a surface and place dough into it. Divide dough into two if you’re making the full-size loaves.
- With a rolling pin, roll the dough out, then roll the dough in with your hands like a log. Place it into your greased loaf pan seam side down. Repeat with remaining dough. NOTE: sprinkle the bottom of the pans with cornmeal and then sprinkle the tops of dough loaves with oats.
- Place pans somewhere warm and cover with a kitchen towel. Let rise for another hour or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake bread for 30-45 minutes or until it reaches 190-200 degrees.
Get loaves out of the pan and let cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
1 thought on “Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread”
This Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread is my go to bread.
I love making this bread, I love it’s just right taste, with or without any thing else, as a sandwich or by itself with coffee or tea, it is perfect, a perfect bread to break bread with friends and families.
Thank you Michigan mom, for this recipe.
Jesus loves you,
Sheila S Ward