Skip to content
- 2 1/4 C all purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 C granulated sugar
- 3/4 C butter, softened
- Using the wire whips in your Bosch mixer, cream together granulated sugar and butter.
- Then add to your mixing bowl vanilla and eggs.
- Next add the baking powder, salt, and flour. Mix until there are no lumps in your dough.
- Cover and store in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Cover your cookie sheet with a baking liner.
- Set your oven to 350F. Roll spoonfuls of dough in your hands into a ball shape and flatten slightly. Make all cookies approximately the same size for equal cooking times.
- Bake 10-11 minutes. Cookies are done when the dough barely begins to golden.