Skip to content
Brownie Batter Ingredients
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 2/3 C black beans
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 C unsalted butter, softened
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C Greek yogurt
- 1/2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Grind 2/3 cup of black beans in Nutrmill Harvest.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together bean flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs, and Greek yogurt. Mix with mixer until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper. Spread batter evenly in the pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into brownies comes out clean.
- Let cool before cutting.