Skip to content
- 1 Cup Warm Milk
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 4 TBSP Softened Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 TSP Salt
- 1 1/2 TBSP Instant Yeast
- 4 1/2 Cup Flour
- In your, Bosch Mixer combine warm milk, warm water, softened butter, sugar, salt, instant yeast, and flour.
- Set your dough in a bowl with plastic wrap and let rise
- Once the dough has risen, spread it out and roll it with a rolling pin. Once the dough is flat, get your donut-shaped cutter and cut out donut shaped pieces.
- Fry the dough in oil until golden brown
- Top your donuts with your favorite icing and fourth of July sprinkles! Then enjoy!