- 4 1/2 C Rolled Oats (divided)
- 1 C Butter
- 1 C Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C Maple Syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2/3 C Walnut Pieces
- 3/4 C Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, process 1½ cups of the oats into a fine meal. Set aside.
- In a deep mixing bowl, beat together vegan butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup with an electric beater until creamy. Add egg replacer + water and vanilla and beat again until mixed.
- Add cornstarch, ground oats, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder and mix with the electric beater on low until just combined.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in remaining 3 cups rolled oats, walnut pieces, and dried cranberries.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, or until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving!