Skip to content
Whole Wheat Banana Berry Bread
- Preheat oven on bake to 350 F.
- Line a 9 x 5 baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with a fine coat of non-stick spray.
- In one bowl mix the flour, baking powder and soda and salt.
- In another bowl mix eggs and vanilla until frothy.
- Add in Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Add the honey and banana.
- Begin adding in small amounts of flour, then milk, then more flour until you have put in all of both, ending with flour.
- Mix until smooth then fold in each of the three berries.
- Pour evenly into pan and bake for 40 - 50 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve!