Skip to content
- 1 can coconut milk, full fact
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup peanut butter
- Add all ingredients, except peanut butter, to a food processor. Mix until blended.
- Pour the ice cream into the Bosch ice cream attachment. Refrigerate 6-8 hours.
- Place the ice cream attachment on the Bosch mixer. Add ice and ice cream salt.
- Churn for 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Melt peanut butter and add to ice cream during the last minute of churning.
- Serve immediately.