- 5 cups Chopped peeled peaches
- 1 1/2 cups Finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup White wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes. Stir in jalapeño. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and juice. Cool to room temperature.
- Finish with basil, mozzarella, and hot red pepper flakes.