Skip to content
- 1 C butter, very cold cut into small pieces
- 1 C sharp cheddar, shredded
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 1/3 C ice cold water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Add flour and salt to the Bosch Ultimate Food Processor and pulse to combine.
- Add cubed butter then pulse an additional 10 or so times until the mixture looks like coarse meal.
- Add water a few tablespoons at a time and pulse until the dough just begins to bind together. The dough shouldn’t be wet or sticky.
- Add shredded cheese and pulse again until incorporated.
- Empty processor onto a floured surface and divide the dough into two.
- Shape into discs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill in refrigerator at least half an hour or overnight. The dough can be made ahead and frozen for up to four weeks.