Skip to content
Buckwheat Pizza Crust
- 2 C buckwheat
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- olive oil
- pizza toppings
- Grind 2 cups buckwheat in Nutrimill Harvest.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, spices, and salt.
- Add eggs and stir until combined, using your hands to continue mixing the dough if necessary.
- Brush a baking sheet with olive oil. Spread the dough into a thin layer on the baking sheet.
- Brush dough with additional olive oil.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Add toppings to crust and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.