- 1 Ready-made pie crust
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1 cup Frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 Garlic clove (pressed, using garlic press)
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 1 of each Red, yellow, and Orange Peppers
Total Time 55 Mins
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Press pie crust into 9″ pie pan.
- Pre-bake pie crust for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Sautee onion, garlic & spinach in butter until onion is soft – add salt & pepper to taste – set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl – whisk together the eggs & milk.
- Spread shredded cheese in bottom of pie crust.
- Spread spinach mixture over cheese in pie crust.
- Pour egg/milk custard over spinach mixture & cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. If crust starts to get too brown – cover edges with tin-foil.
- Slice & serve.