- 2 C chickpea flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2/3 C white sugar
- 8 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies
Prep Time 1 Hour
Bake Time 15-20 Minutes
Total Time 1 Hour 20 Minutes
Yield 1 Dozen Cookies
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together chickpea flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Add sugars and butter to the bowl of a Bosch mixer. Mix on speed 2 for 1 to 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the bowl and continue beating for 1 minute on speed 2.
- Pour dry ingredients into the mixture, stir on speed 1 until combined. Add chocolate chips and pulse on setting “M” until just incorporated.
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of cookie dough on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.