Skip to content
- 3 yams, peeled
- 3 Tbsp butter, sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- half lemon
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using the Bosch Slicer Shredder attachment, slice the yams with the thick side of the slicing blade.
- Layer the yam slices in an 8×8 baking dish. Place pieces of the butter on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender. Remove from oven and top with mini marshmallows.
- Return the sweet potatoes to the oven and broil on high until marshmallows are golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.