Skip to content
- 1-2 lbs lean beef roast
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Pound the beef with a meat tenderizer until it is 1/8″ thick. Thinly slice the beef into strips.
- Place the strips of beef in a bowl and pour the rest of the ingredients on top, lifting each piece of beef to coat with the mixture.
- Cover and marinate the beef for 12-36 hours.
- Place the meat in single layers on the dehydrator trays.
- Dry at 165F for 6-10 hours or until the jerky is dried by still tender.